This position is available for immediate hire within our IT/Executive department located in Stuart, FL.
Role DescriptionConstruction Journal is seeking an experienced Business Analyst with a strong agile background and a solid understanding of Business Process to join our team in our Stuart, FL office. The Business Analyst role will serve as a liaison between IT and the Executive Team (which includes business process, sales, marketing and research) to analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements. Define and document internal systems and data requirements in a clear and concise manner. Create and maintain detailed workflows and other presentations as needed. The Business Analyst will be expected to work independently and manage multiple critical tasks simultaneously. The ideal candidate will be technically proficient, have experience delivering software and service solutions and have a desire to work in a growing organization.
- Operate Autonomously: Takes a project from ideation to development.
- Resilience: Maintain stable performance when presented with time-sensitive and goal-oriented objectives.
- Proactivity: Proactive, self-driven, curious, loves learning.
- Communication: Communicates information, ideas, concepts, complicated data and analytics related subjects with both business and technical teams clearly.
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, and schedules in an efficient, productive manner; focuses on key priorities; manages time well.
- Accurate/Detail Oriented: Maintain high standards of precision when creating and updating documentation.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Comfortable with quickly changing priorities and conditions; copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Persistence: Follows through on items with minimum external management. Resourceful, has grit, and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Leadership: Navigates and leads the team through high-priority last minute requests and other high-priority initiatives.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Sciences, or related field preferred.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience as a Business/product analyst creating/maintaining software.
- Experience working on projects using a variety of process redesign methods.
- Ability to work in fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to learn a new business and translate these needs into new products, and perform high-level troubleshooting functionality
- Strong grammar and writing skills.
- Workflow diagram creation
- Able to define system, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Able to interact with and communicate well with other technical and non-technical associates.
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies.
Applicant should be local to the Stuart, FL area, as we will not relocate.