This position is available for immediate hire within our Customer Success department located in Remote Position, U.S.A..
Role DescriptionThe mission of our Customer Success team is to facilitate our customer's success through training, support, and oversight. We strive to understand our customer’s needs and use that information to educate and train users on how to get the most value from our system, and when customers have questions, we are their trusted source of information and support. We are committed to our customer's success, as well as to our company focus and mission.
Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, a Customer Success Specialist plays a key role in working directly with existing customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and product utilization, a smooth renewal process, and to position additional product offerings. A Customer Success Specialist’s role is to work closely with our customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. A Customer Success Specialist will plan and coordinate activities to establish sustainable long-term productive relationships with assigned Customers.
- Work with the Customer Success team to ensure top customer satisfaction by resolving issues and finding quick, viable solutions through our main communication channels (calls, emails, and chats).
- Turn distressed customers/situations into opportunities to delight our customers through product knowledge, retraining efforts, and exceptional communication skills with a positive attitude.
- Focus on building relationships with customers to ensure renewals, via planned and focused engagements via phone calls, chats, and email communication.
- Complete hand-off process from Sales to Customer Success. Conduct engaging onboarding walkthroughs to train new customers on the functionality and effective applicable user settings.
- Complete efficient and engaging new customer follow-up check-ins on all assigned new customers.
- Complete efficient and engaging existing customer check-ins prior to renewal on all assigned customers.
- Assist with any chat in and/or call in as needed.
- Update and manage customer account records to maintain current needs, update service agreements and contact information.
- Engage with customers via telephone, email, and chat to collect customer insights and feedback and communicate results learned with research and product teams.
- Act as a liaison with research and product teams to communicate urgent customer issues.
- Deliver results in a timely manner.
- Show your innovative side by identifying areas for process improvement and optimization.
Required Skills and Experience
- Energetic, resourceful, and dedicated to customer success.
- 3+ years of Client Services experience as a Customer Success Specialist within a SaaS organization with direct experience in developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
- Prefer individuals with industry knowledge of Construction Lead Source services.
- Strong computer skills, experience using various software platforms.
- Ability to successfully work and navigate within a variety of computer systems applications.
- Prior experience maintaining customer account information, calls, call backs, email communication, chats, follow-up meetings, and training activities within a CRM.
- Comfortable using and learning new technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess a passion for training and providing customer resolutions.
- Have the ability to deal effectively with a diverse group of individuals within all organizational levels.
- Flexible with the changing needs of a growing business. Ability to quickly shift assignments and responsibilities as necessary to cover customer contact and resolution needs.
- Have the professional maturity to take ownership, operate with transparency, and focus on producing results.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Perform other activities as needed to achieve the team and company goals.
Applicant should be local to the Remote Position, U.S.A. area, as we will not relocate.